At Kinder Careers, we provide you with access to all of the latest childcare jobs in Sydney and NSW. Whether this is the beginning of your career in childcare or you’re looking to advance to the next level, we have several early childhood career opportunities available for you.
You’ll notice opportunities for quality childcare professionals looking to obtain positions at Sydney childcare centres as Early Childcare Educators, Early Childhood Teachers, OSHC Educators and Centre Directors. In Sydney, these positions require, but are not limited to the following skills:
- 1-Year of experience in providing childcare to all ages (0-5 years).
- Experience in documentation to chronicle a child’s progress. With excellent written and oral skills to assist with communicating feedback to parents.
- Be able to show initiative and be motivated and confident in your work, while enjoying work in the childcare industry.
- General cleaning and providing support to additional staff, for maintaining a quality environment.
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services.
While there are also several in-home care opportunities; for those of you who would like to stay clear of the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. The qualifications for these positions vary.
Childcare salaries in Sydney tend to sit slightly below the norm, with the media wage being $22.06 per hour, according to Payscale. But don’t let that discourage you. With the millions of working professionals in Sydney, the demand for childcare centres and quality Childcare Educators is on the rise.
It’s easy to get started, sign up and fill out your profile to gain access to all of the available daycare jobs in Sydney that interest you. Then up you game, by filling out your profile, by providing information about your experience, work history. Finally, upload your CV, so that employers can find you easier. With your profile complete, choose a job that interests you and submit an application. If nothing tickles your fancy at the current time, sign up for childcare job alerts that provide you with immediate notifications on new positions in Sydney as soon as they become available.